Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Real Tree or Fake Tree

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Real Tree or Fake Tree

    who prefers a real christmas tree over a fake christmas tree visa versa
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    Fresh cut all the way!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    Falling needles, pine tar, and the fire hazard, -give me a [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] tin one!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    i like having a real one around the house
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    I'm a Griswald when it comes to the Christmas tree. Give me the biggest thing I can fit, and I will take care of the rest. Needles, no problem, I have wife! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Seriously, my uncle is Clark at is finest. We normally cut a 9'+ tree, that is as big around as it is tall for him and his wife. Their tree is a monster.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    I used to be real tree all the way. The fakes ones used to be horrible. But, I have a fake tree now that looks more real than the lopsided trees i always ended up with buying a real one. PLus theres always the fire hazard, and since I have baseboard heat, theres really no question which to go with.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    We love real trees, but use a fake one for safety.
    Would rather have a fake tree than a burnt house, if the worse were to happen.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    real tree here, love the way it makes the house smell

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    well what if you got a fake tree and you left the lights on overnight and it caught on fire?
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  10. #10
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Real Tree or Fake Tree

    Real tree or Fake tree?
    I'll go with NO tree! I'm a scrooge. Haha
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •